1. Write codes in the form of Online Systems, Desktop Software and Mobile Apps.
2. Builds Middleware application to import and export data from the Local & Centralized Database.
3. Develops script / user-interface module to generate Custom Reports.
4. Creates application tool/script for System Health Check, Back-up, Retention and Archiving.
5. Performs QA and participates in the Unit Testing, System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Pilot and Regression Testing.
6. Investigate & resolves related technical & programming development issues.
7. Collaborate with the end-users & technical team for issues and necessary system enhancement.
8. Secure documentation for all Change Request, Functional System Document (FSD), Technical Manual and Sign-off.
1. Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/college Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
2. Web Developer with minimum of 3 years of industry experience.
4. Experience in PHP framework
5. Completed at least two (3) Online Systems.
6. Experience in HRIS & Payroll Software Development is a big plus