DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Daily/Monthly actual Inventory of cylinders and other merchandise & supplies.
• Check incoming cylinders from deliveries
• Check cylinders that are available for delivery
• Checking of captured cylinders (if any)
• Checking of pull-out or backload cylinders & other merchandise (if any)
• Check Advance Pick-Up Cylinders (if any)
• Checking of cylinders that need to be retouch/repaint/washed before loading to the truck
• Check the cylinders if it is underweight, has leak or if it has seal
• Check the quantity of cylinders for each delivery trucks based on the trip ticket
• Check gazlite canisters if underweight or defective before loading to delivery trucks
• Prepare other merchandise for delivery
• Dispatched truck
• Releasing of CMD request
• Daily validation of all cylinder transaction’s based on actual count & operation’s documents.
• Update Stock Inventory Sheet.
• Monitor all movements of other merchandise & other supplies
• Monitor and update superior regarding Pull-out, defective cylinders and other concerns.
• Perform other functions as may be instructed by his/her superior from time to time.
• Prepare daily Stock Inventory Sheet to be reconciled with the Operations Assistant.
• Daily/Monthly actual Inventory of cylinders and other merchandise & supplies
• Highest Educational Attainment : COLLEGE GRADUATE
• College Degree : OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT or any related
• General Skills:
o Familiarity with Inventory Management
o Good Communication Skills
o Computer literacy