- Gathers data to increase the number of Potential Customers.
- Contributes new open accounts align with the sales volume target.
- Performs timely delivery for customers LPG demand
- Conducts customer visit and follow-up
- Establishes good relationship with customers.
- Assists the BH in doing the Sales Management tasks.
- Collects the data for the LPG Retailers, LPG Plants, price survey in the area
- Conducts LPG safety procedures and innovative value-added services
- Supports the team in implementing marketing plans and programs
- Supports the team in conducting local marketing and brand awareness program
- Initiates to propose local marketing activities / programs / promotions to generate sales volume
- Assists the BH in doing the Market Development and Survey tasks
- Deposits the correct amount of store daily sales in a timely manners
- Assists the BH in doing the Cash Management tasks.
- Conducts inventory counts of cylinders every start & end of the day
- Assists the BH in doing the Inventory Management tasks.
- Performs daily maintenance checkup of assigned motorcycle before delivery (B.L.O.W.B.A.G.E.T.S).
- Maintains cleanliness of the store and delivery motorcycle / tricycle
- Assists the BH in doing the Store & Asset Management tasks.
- Monitors the tasks of Branch Salesman in absence of the Branch Head
- Participate in the “Occupational Health and Safety” (OH&S) programs at plant level and ensure that it is accordance with the management’s OH&S objectives and directions.
Coordinate with OH&S on the implementation of health programs.
- Ensure safety compliance of personnel within territory
Highest Educational Attainment : College undergraduate
College Degree : Any course
o Must have good salesmanship skills
o Knowledgeable in technical aspect of job.
o Must be physically fit.
o Must be a team player.
o Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Applications
o Must know how to drive
o Has Professional driver’s license with restriction 1 & 2